Organic Mango Black: Organic Black Tea - a light, bright liquoring, and high-grown black tea scented with distinctive island mango. Stunning. Piquant and exotic with mysterious fruit notes. The cup has sweetness and delicate hints of island musk that peep out. Medium Caffeine Level. High in antioxidant properties, the longer the tea is brewed the greater the antioxidant benefits. Ingredients: Black Tea, Mango, Papaya, Calendula and Amaranth Petals, organic compliant Natural flavors
Instructions are for making 4 Liters of Iced Tea. If making more, simply apply recipe measurements to amount of Iced Tea required.
1. Place 1 Iced Tea Bag into a 1 Liter jug (that can withstand boiling water).
2. Draw fresh filtered cold water and bring to a boil.
3. Pour boiled water over the tea bag.
4. Steep for 7 minutes.
5. Squeeze tea bag as you remove it (captures the entire flavor).
6. Pour contents from 1 liter jug into serving vessel and dilute with 3 parts cold water.
7. Lightly sweeten to taste (simple syrup is recommended)
8. Add ice as required.
9. Garnish and serve.
1 bag will make 4 liters of iced tea
1 bag $7 #7186